Day 1: CUSCO- OCONGATE- TINQUI
We will leave Cusco at around 9:00am and make our way to the town of Ocongate where we will have lunch in a traditional restaurant and then continue by car to the town of Tinqui where we will camp.
Day 2: TINQUI- UPIS
After breakfast we leave at around 7:30am. We will start the day with a walk around the fields of local residents and be able to see llamas and alpacas. We will then have lunch at Ñicchipampa and after this we will continue to our campsite for the night, Upis, located next to hot springs.
Day 3: UPIS- PUKACOCHA – AUSANGATECOCHA
We will depart very early and walk through the Abra Harapa area (4700 masl) where we will observe a stunning landscape of mountains and lagoons. We will have lunch at Pukacocha, after this we will make our way to Ausangatecocha where we will camp.
Día 4: AUSANGATECOCHA – JAMPA
During this day we will see an amazing landscape. We will then head to the Paso Palomani (5050masl) and make our way to the Machuracay valley until we reach Jampa where we will camp.
Day 5: JAMPA- KOMERQOCHA- PACCHANTA
We will start at paso de Jampa (4600 masl) and will trek through Colquecruz, Komercocha, Pampas, until we finally arrive at Pacchanta where we will camp. This is located next to hot springs.
Day 6: PACCHANTA – TINQUI – CUSCO
Today we will have a short trek through stunning landscapes and picturesque towns which will lead us to the starting point of the hike in Tinqui. Here we will take our private transportation back to Cusco city.
- Transportation from airport or bus station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Information about the trek and delivery of maps.
- Transportation from your hotel in Cusco to Tinqui.
- Bilingual professional tour guide
- Some meals (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners)
- Mules and porters (people who accompany you and carry the camping equipment)
- A cook
- First aid kit and oxygen tank
- Camping equipment
- Return transportation from Tinqui to Cusco
- Transportation from your hotel in Cusco to the airport or bus station.
Our Service does not include:
- Breakfast on your first day
- Sleeping bag
Additional options to rent:
- A horse $ 220.00 US Dollars
- Feather sleeping bag $35.00 US Dollars
- Regular sleeping bag $30.00 US Dollars
- Trekking backpak $35.00 US Dollars
- We offer vegetarian options (This does not have an additional cost)
Please let us know if you would like to include any of the above.