Avoid the crowds and explore the beautiful city of Lima in comfort and style on this private tour. This tour will show you the most iconic sites in the ‘City of Kings’, Lima. You will also visit the renowned Larco museum which features many fine examples of pre-Columbian art. The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop off and private transportation to all attractions.
We will pick you up from your hotel at around 9 am.
During this day, you will explore the most iconic attractions of the city of Lima:
- The Plaza Mayor, where the Government Palace, City Hall, Cathedral and the Archbishop’s Palace are located.
- The San Francisco Monastery: This Franciscan monastery and church is known for its bone-lined catacombs (containing an estimated 70,000 remains) and its remarkable library containing 25,000 antique texts, some of which pre-date the conquest.
After this, we will visit the Larco Herrera Museum: A privately owned museum of pre-Columbian art. It showcases chronological galleries that provide a thorough overview of 4,000 years of Peruvian history with an interesting variety of pieces.
We will drive you back to your hotel in Lima.
This tour lasts 5 hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transportation to all attractions
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- English/Spanish tour guide
- Entry/Admission – Museo Larco