Hotel pick-up (the time we pick you up will depend on your train schedule)
From your hotel, we will drive you to Poroy’s train station or Ollantaytambo’s station.
You will then take the train from the station to Aguas Calientes (or Machu Picchu Pueblo).
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, a member of staff will pick you up from the station and take you to the bus station.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu bus (30 minute ride)
Upon arrival at the world famous Machu Picchu, you will have a professional guided tour. You will have free time to explore the ‘Wonder of the World’ at your own pace and take all the pictures you can! In the afternoon, you will have time to explore the town of Aguas Calientes and get some lunch before then heading back to the city of Cusco.
Train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy/ollantaytambo train station
Upon arrival at the train station, a member of staff will pick you up and take you to your hotel in Cusco.
We offer the following options:
- Machu Picchu Day tour on the PeruRail Expedition train service
- Machu Picchu day tour on the PeruRail Vistadome service
- Machu Picchu day tour on the luxury PeruRail Hiram Bingham service
*It is important to get in contact with us to check availability and prices before booking this tour.
- Cusco hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation to the Train station from Cusco city
- Return train ticket to Aguas Calientes
- Return bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour
- 3 course lunch in Aguas Calientes
We can also incorporate an overnight stay in Aguas Calientes so that you can take your time and spend more time exploring the area. It also allows an early morning visit to Machu Picchu.
We can also plan an excursion which leads to Machu Picchu such as the Inca Trail or the Salkantay trek. Please contact us for info.