We will pick you up from your hotel at around 9 am.
During this day, you will explore the most iconic attractions of the city of Lima:
- The Plaza Mayor, where the Government Palace, City Hall, Cathedral and the Archbishop’s Palace are located.
- The San Francisco Monastery: This Franciscan monastery and church is known for its bone-lined catacombs (containing an estimated 70,000 remains) and its remarkable library containing 25,000 antique texts, some of which pre-date the conquest.
After this, we will visit the Larco Herrera Museum: A privately owned museum of pre-Columbian art. It showcases chronological galleries that provide a thorough overview of 4,000 years of Peruvian history with an interesting variety of pieces.
We will drive you back to your hotel in Lima.
This tour lasts 5 hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transportation to all attractions
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- English/Spanish tour guide
- Entry/Admission – Museo Larco