10:30 am: We will meet at La Punta, Callao
11:00 am: We will take our speedboat and and make our way to the Palomino Islands. We will make a first stop there where we will observe a colony of approximately 8 thousand sea lions that inhabit this area. A lot more than the the well-known Ballestas Islands in Paracas.
The tour lasts 4 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our speedboat has a capacity for 30 people
- The tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- We recommend for you to arrive 30 minutes before the departure time (11:00 am)
- Please take a towel, swimsuit and a jacket because it might get windy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Life vest
- Tour guide
- You will be able to swim with sea lions
- A lifeguard you will swim with you
- On your way back after the tour you will have: Cold drinks, such as Coca Cola, Inka Cola or water. Hot drinks: Coffee, tea or herbal teas and some snacks like crisps, pretzels.
What’s not included:
- Payment to the Ministry of the Environment (S / 11.00 Peruvian soles per passenger), this payment has to be done the same day of the tour at the port.
- Transportation Hotel- Port- Hotel