See the amazing marine life on Peru’s coast line. On this tour, you will be able get up close to wild sea lions as you swim with them in their natural habitat. We will provide you with a wet suit for you to stay warm. During this tour you will also see el Frontón Island which used to be a jail as well as the Guaneras islands which are full of local birds. You will also see Humboldt penguins.
10:30 am: We will meet at La Punta, Callao
11:00 am: We will take our speedboat and and make our way to the Palomino Islands. We will make a first stop there where we will observe a colony of approximately 8 thousand sea lions that inhabit this area. A lot more than the the well-known Ballestas Islands in Paracas.
The tour lasts 4 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our speedboat has a capacity for 30 people
- The tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- We recommend for you to arrive 30 minutes before the departure time (11:00 am)
- Please take a towel, swimsuit and a jacket because it might get windy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Life vest
- Tour guide
- You will be able to swim with sea lions
- A lifeguard you will swim with you
- On your way back after the tour you will have: Cold drinks, such as Coca Cola, Inka Cola or water. Hot drinks: Coffee, tea or herbal teas and some snacks like crisps, pretzels.
What’s not included:
- Payment to the Ministry of the Environment (S / 11.00 Peruvian soles per passenger), this payment has to be done the same day of the tour at the port.
- Transportation Hotel- Port- Hotel
SWIMMING WITH SEA LIONS TOUR PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS
ALEX – SWIMMING WITH SEA LIONS IN LIMA
“I had an amazing time. Guides were very informative and helpful. The sea lions get very close and are such awesome creatures. Highly recommend this trip.”