Spanish for Business
The Spanish for Business Course has been created for Business professionals who need to improve their communication with Hispanic co-workers and clients and use business terminology correctly at their jobs.
- Familiarize students with Spanish business terminology and its respective grammar.
- Develop students’ professional, company and sector-specific vocabulary
- Improve reading comprehension of business correspondence and reports
- Provide students with effective written communication techniques
- Improve listening skills for meetings and teleconferences
- Familiarize students with business protocol and ethics in Spanish speaking countries.
- The Business Spanish Program has 2 levels:
- Advanced Level
- Organizational Structure :
- Analysis of a company’s strengths and weaknesses, general and financial
- Comparing company culture and national economies
- Business ethics
- Modern approach to preparing CVs/ resumes
- Job advertisements and applications
- Effective job interviews
- Communication strategies
- Both internal and external
- Persuasion, selling techniques, style etc.
- Business Correspondence
- Effective written communication techniques
Listening and speaking skills for effective communication over the telephone
Marketing and Advertising
Mass media and corporate identity
International Sales and Trade
Building marketing and business plans
Managing country and global business risk
Have an intermediate level of Spanish (a placement test will be taken).