Super Intensive Programs
Similar to our Intensive Spanish Course, but with an extra two hours of class per day, our Super Intensive Spanish Course allows you to get the most out of your stay in Perú and get more oral fluency and listening practice. The Super Intensive Spanish course, covers in the first four hours of class grammatical, communicative, functional and lexical content as well as listening, reading, writing, and sociocultural awareness. The remaining two hours are devoted to maximize students’ development of oral and communication skills through various conversational activities and you can incorporate other learning objectives in your immersion course (Peruvian culture, Spanish pronunciation, etc.)
- Starts every Monday, all year round (except indicated holidays).
- 6 levels of study (A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2)
- 30 hours of class per week, Monday to Friday:
from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (small group class with a ten-minute break) and
from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (private or semi-private)
- Weekly-based program, from 1 to 18 weeks.
- Minimum period of study is 1 week (30 hours).
Course cost includes:
- Registration free
- Placement test and academic assessment
- Course textbook, extra study materials
- Free participation in the school’s afternoon social and cultural activities:
- Latin Dance Classes (Salsa, Merengue)
- Peruvian Cooking Classes
- Weekly Spanish Book club
- Excursions in Lima (“Exploring Lima” Program)
- Certificate of attendance upon request