Spanish for travelers
Learn the Spanish you need to travel with confidence around the Spanish-speaking world. Whether you are a full beginner or a student with basic knowledge of Spanish, this course will give you the basics in grammar and communication with a focus on travel. If you are an intermediate or advanced student of Spanish, the course content will be adjusted to a more complex grammar and oral situation.
- To use Spanish as soon as possible in the different travel situations you will encounter.
- At the end of the course you will feel comfortable asking questions, understanding answers, making travel plans with tour operators and travel agents, talking with local tour guides or local friends about what you did in your previous journey and what you are going to do on your next trip.
- Introduce key information about traveling around Spanish speaking countries such as transportation, local customs, exchanging money, safety, and medical issues.
- Our methodology is practical and communicative so that you can implement your Spanish from the first day through role-plays, dialogues, and situations that arise while traveling. Teachers will use the standard variant of Spanish language so that you can use it without any problems in your travels around South America, Central America, and other Spanish-speaking areas.
- 20-hour package
- 40-hour package
- 60-hour package
- Spanish Pronunciation
- Basic Travel Vocabulary
- Basic Daily Expressions (Greetings, counting, telling the time)
- Personal introductions
- Describing people, places and things
- Asking and answering questions
- Getting things done and routine activities when traveling (at the travel agency, airport, hotel, restaurant, shopping center)
- Basic phrases and common terms that you will use while traveling.
- Expressing likes, dislikes and opinions. (weather expressions, complaints)
- Talking About the Past (time and frequency expressions)
- Making Future Plans
- Safety Issues while traveling (At the doctor’s office, at the drugstore, at the police station)
- No previous knowledge of Spanish required.
If you have previous knowledge of Spanish, you can take a placement test to adjust the course content to your Spanish level and traveling needs