Learn Spanish in less time and learn more about Latin American and Peruvian culture with a cultural immersion experience. Our renowned General Spanish Course has been adapted specifically for this program. The course, with a focus on Latin American Spanish, covers grammatical, lexical, and functional content as well as listening, reading, writing, and sociocultural competence. It follows a communicative methodology that maximizes student’s oral skills in real life communication situations starting from the first day.
- Starts every Monday, all year round (except indicated holidays).
- 6 levels of study (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- 20 hours of class per week (from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / Monday to Friday), with a ten-minute break.
- Small groups, maximum of 5 students per class.
- Weekly-based course, from 1 to 18 weeks.
- Minimum period of study is 1 week (20 hours).
Course cost includes:
- Registration free
- Placement test and academic assessment
- Course textbook and study materials
- Free participation in the school’s afternoon social and cultural activities:
- Peruvian Cooking Classes
- Weekly Spanish Book club
- Excursions in Lima (“Exploring Lima” Program)
- Certificate of attendance upon request
Study Spanish at the place and time most convenient for you from Monday to Sunday. Classes can be at the school, or at your house, office or hotel. You can choose the course most appropriate for your academic needs, your stay in Lima, your activities of interest or even combine courses (eg. General Spanish + Culture).
- One-on-One courses can start any day after registration and previous coordination with the Academic Department.
- Available on a one-on-one basis or closed group basis.
- You can choose and change your class Schedule at your convenience.
- Flexible schedule. You can postpone or bring forward your class at your convenience and re-schedule your class without penalty given 24 hours advance notice
- Available from less than 20 hours or at a discounted-price package of 20, 40 or 60 hours.
- Student-centered curriculum: You can study the One-on-One Course that best meets your interests and learning objectives.
Minimum length per class is 1.5 hours.
- One-on-One courses are courses of Spanish for specific purposes and are carefully designed and tailored to the student’s specific learning objectives and learning style and offered in all levels of studies. Students are encouraged to inform the Academic Department about any specific interests of study so we can include them in your course curricula.
Things to note:
- There is no minimum number of hours required to study in a one-on-one course, and you can
- choose your class schedule at your convenience.
- Classes are available at discounted-rates for students buying packages of 20, 40, or 60 hours.
- We have a student-centered curriculum: You can study the one-on-one course that best suits your interests and learning objectives.
- Upon registration you will take a placement test that will determine your current level of Spanish and will help us organize your one-on-one course accordingly.The Academic Director of Hispana can advise you, before you make a decision, about the many options of study and activities available in our school. The Director can also advise you about which type of Spanish course or Spanish for specific purposes course is most appropriate for you, according to your academic needs, your stay in Lima, and your activities of interest.