Conversation & Oral Skills
If you speak Spanish at an Intermediate or higher level, then you are ready to take a course in which you will improve your conversation level and speaking skills; this course will help you overcome the problems that may stand in your way when communicating with native speakers.
- Improve students’ speaking and listening abilities in Spanish for general or professional purposes
- Improve confidence when speaking Spanish with native speakers in everyday situations, such as travel, social and business introductions and meetings, using the telephone, effectively participating in a conversation, etc.
- Experience Peru and Peruvian culture
- Learn Spanish idioms and Peruvian slang
- Improve pronunciation, vocabulary use and fluency
The Conversation and Oral Skills Program has 2 levels:
- Intermediate Level
- Advanced Level
Course content Syllabus
- Oral skills development
- Conversation and Spanish/Peruvian culture
- Discussions and debates
- Class presentations
- Global issues
- Spanish idioms and Peruvian slang
- Creative writing
- Spanish through film and music
- Pronunciation/accent improvement
You must have an intermediate level of Spanish (a placement test will be taken).