Our Intensive and Super Intensive Courses:
- Begin every Monday, all year round.
- Comprise 6 levels of Spanish, from Basic to Advanced levels
- Have a maximum of 5 students per class.
- Include free afternoon Social and Cultural Activities:
- Latin Dance Classes (Salsa, Merengue)
- Peruvian Cooking Classes
- Cultural awareness workshops
- Weekly Spanish Book club
- “Conversing with a native” program
- Excursions in Lima (“Exploring Lima” Program)
- Follow a communicative methodology that allows you to speak on the first day.
- Are dynamic, communicative, rewarding, and fun. All courses have been carefully structured according to the study plan and curricula of the Cervantes Institute in Spain and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Are taught by professors who are university graduates, and are certified Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language by prestigious local and international institutions. They have extensive experience teaching students from many diverse countries and languages.
- Provide the student with a true exposure of standard Latin-American Spanish through a comprehensive curricula and study materials developed by our Research and Development Department that include the sociocultural and sociolinguistic aspects of the Spanish language as it is practiced throughout Latin-America and Peru.